Friday, November 20, 2009

free?? i dont think so.....

yea sure tomorrow is the last day of school BUT!!! tomorrow we'll get all the paper's mark n im NOT ready yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i noe fuck up all of em im juz soooooooooooooo scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with mummy saying this n that.....that's enough to make me sick! wat if i didnt get to be in 2 cem next year? is she gonna kill me? im soo scared!! the pressure was like WHOA!!! n im only in form 1... wow....
and then we'll hve to wait 4 the actual result by post!!! that obviously wont make my holiday any better.......i just hope n hope that my prayers will be heard by God.....oh god oh god im so fucking scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus the pianoforte's concert rehersel ( or however its spell like..) this friday......
itz 8 till 10 p.m.!!
and its been a week since i've been sleeping without washing my face, the pimples r coming out and celebrating on my face.....

this is like the WORST week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: