Sunday, December 20, 2009

in luv with 30 secs to Mars

=D im 1oo% in luv with 30stm's song "NIGHT OF THE HUNTER"

dunno y but it just kindda stuck in my head n i LOVE the song so wtevr..

haha

ok ummm im currently doing my stupid effin science homework...at least I got to say i'm doing homework when my mom ask so she didn't glare at me like i'm a lunatic....

aww gotta repeat the song (again!)

lol what can i say?
it's so addictive...

think i need to buy the album...
really nicee

huhu

kay it's replaying!

hmmmm
it is so hard to make your dreams come true isn't it??
so damn hard

i mean my dream is to be a great artist , hve my paintings on sum famous art gallery" wall & to be in a band with a sold out concert everywhere..
but it's so fucking hard to make it come true
so sad to think that ppl around the world can live their dream while here we are strugling to make it come true....

god to think that im gonna be in school for let see...ONE WEEK FROM NOW????!!!!!!!


damn i need to star doing all those homework!!!

curse the math teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*sigh*

okay need to get back to doing my effin science stuff

xoxoxox =(


p/s went to Borders the other day n i found THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't buy it tho cuz its RM60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y oh y has it gotta be soo effin xpensive????!!!!

think im gonna buy at ebay....

No comments: