Saturday, April 3, 2010

what a fucking nice weekend...

Remember when I say I was going 2 be a happy motherfucker?

who's passionate bout the stuff that she like n blah blah blah?
when I say I won't let anyone break me down?
when I say that I won't take anybody's shit?

yea that is just a prove that i'm a fucking liar...

but no i gotta be strong....I can't take it any longer...
if she thinks that she's the rite leader , the rite pupil then FINE i'm just gonna LIVE MY LIFE like nothing's happening...
I just gotta work HARD TO ACHIEVE MY FUCKING DREAMS...

#1 day she's gonna be fucking SORRY.......I will achieve that dream......I just need a starter.....but .i dont fucking care.....I'm just gonna do it....people can say what they wanna say...im just gonna WORK HARDER 2 achieve it......




No comments: