Monday, February 8, 2010

dream THE dream

ok just finish reading my old diary it started with a happy go lucky scene , a dream n lots of smile but it ended with a suicidal girl trying 2 break free , loathness , moody and hatred for the one n only band she ever loved...

i mean like wtf??!

why? why?

everytime i read my old diary it always started with happiness but the ending will be like REALLY dark..like WTF is wrong with me?????

itz like i've been possessed by an ending demon or sumthing....

anyway, today im not gonna let them take me , dun want to let them break me apart.. i just wanna be me...


back to the one dream i always wanted cuz i believe in myself n one day i will get to achieve it..

like Bob Bryar say 'if u hve sumthing to say , then say it n be in a band for the rite reasons, to make good music n to change the world not for celebz or money..cuz itz not worth it'

No comments: